- Event Status
- Registration Open
- Event ID
- Event Name
- Public Hunter Education
- Hunter Education
35 of 35 seats remainingRegistration Open
- Date & Times:
- Jul 11, 2022 9:00AM - 11:30AM MDT
- Jul 12, 2022 9:00AM - 11:30AM MDT
- Jul 13, 2022 9:00AM - 11:30AM MDT
- Jul 14, 2022 9:00AM - 11:30AM MDT
- Jul 15, 2022 9:00AM - 11:30AM MDT
About this Event:
This is for the YMCA of Natrona County Summer Day camp only.
If you are no longer planning on attending this class, please cancel your registration so that those on the waiting list will have a chance to attend.
STUDENT AGREEMENT FORM
Graduates of this course are expected to demonstrate their knowledge of the material presented in class and in homework assignments on both verbal and written examinations. The demonstration of skill in safe gun handling is an important completion requirement. The student’s attitude toward the course of instruction and the acceptance of the principles of responsible hunter behavior weigh heavily in the pass/fail decision for each student.
Wyoming Hunter Education Law requires any person born on or after January 1, 1966, to successfully complete a hunter education course. The following policies and procedures have been outlined so you will fully understand the requirements for successfully completing the course.
Attendance at all sessions is required. Due to scheduling difficulties, make-up sessions will not be allowed. If you fail to attend any portion of the course your certification will be denied. Students are expected to be in their seats and ready for class at that time.
The following areas of concern will be used in evaluating each student for certification.
1. Class attendance
2. Prompt attendance at class sessions
3. Completion of homework assignments and worksheets
4. Participation in class activities and discussions
5. Scores on written quizzes
6. Score on the final examination
7. Performance on the firearms field course
8. Behavior in class and during the field exercise
I have read the above policy and understand the requirements for successful completion of the Wyoming Hunter Education Course.
Minimum Age Policies:
There are no minimum age policies
Maximum Age Policies:
There are no maximum age policies